well. what's with the title? PERIODICAL EXAMS are already over. and I am soo happy about it! Yeeey. I can use the computer freely already with no limitations and my iPod and cellphone are back. Weee. I won't be hiding in watching TV. Yaay. I'm free once again.
well. I am really tired today. and during our ReEd and Math class, I was like fainting. my head hurts and i feel like falling. it was dizzy and the world almost turned upside down. good thing i was sitting, because it would be easy to balance and recover. fuu x[
about the exams! i hate physics! i wasn't able to finish it! arg. i hate it soo much. i always finish my exams on time. i wasn't able to finish it. fuu x[ i wish i was able to finish it. but i can no longer do anything. everything's done. ;[
tomorrow, is the first friday of the month. so, we're going to wear gala. ohh! it would be my first time to wear my new gala. yaay! how would i look, eh?!
anyway, i'm addicted to princess hours again. i say, OMG! i love it. but no one can beat Full House!!! :D anyway, im episode 18 now. out of 24 episodes. after which, i'll watch grey's anatomy again. season 1 & 2. i missed it already. :D
anyway, till here. :D