I am not that back. But well, I am quite back. As you can see, I haven't updated much my blog. And I changed the layout. Yoohoo.
Anyway, I haven't changed the layout since I am very busy with my school and other stuff(NEOPETSSSS!!!!), I no longer dropped by or update my ohh-so-lovely blog. But now, I'll try my best to update you with all the stuff going on about my life. I mean it. I will try my best to update my blog. :)
Lately, I've been busy with my school since I am graduating High School, I need to check what is the schedule for Entrance Examinations. Yesterday, I took the Entrance Exam in USC(which is my school for more than 10 years). Luckily, if I pass, I'll be taking up Bachelor of Science in Accountancy which is a 5 year course. This week also is our Career Week. So yeah, I was more inspired to take up BSA(and maybe, Law!).
My ranking dropped even though I maintained my average. From top 6 to 20. HAHA! I will go back to my ranking this 3rd grading and maintain it until the 4th Grading. Gosh.
Yesterday, I watched Enchanted. And guess what, Patrick Dempsey is soo funny when he danced at the end of the movie. HAHA! He still cute! LOL. Well, back to the movie. It's really nice and there's this twist, which made it more nice. Since we are used to Cartoon Fairytales. But in this movie, the Animation and the Reality met, which is soo freaking new! So, I think you should watch it. It's really nice. Nice movie. 4 out of 5 stars :DD
Well, what else? Christmas is near so I'll greet you now. Merry Christmass!!!! I am so excited this Christmas because my sister will be back all the way from New Yowwwk. LOL. And, I'll ask for my gift! HAHA.
Anyway, that's all. I'll be updating later. I have no more to say. :)
PS: We have new seating arrangements. I will be quiet since my seatmates are quiet. Or not! LOL.