Tomorrow, we are going to have our trip. The trip we have been waiting for 3 years! Haha. Yes, since 2nd year, we wanted to have a school trip! And finally, we have it now!
Where are going? I don't know. The topic is so ambiguous that I don't even know we're going exactly. Our teacher says that we are going to the Pink Sisters. Then to the beach to have our lunch. Woohoo. Next would be a Pilgrimage. I don't know what churches we are going to. My gosh. I not so updated. Haha.
Anyway, I am like so excited about it! I mean, why not? It'll be so much fun, isn't it? This is my last year of high school, at least, I have a memory to live on. Haha.
And PS: I so adore David Archuleta of American Idol Season 7! Haha.
Labels: american idol, school, trip