My title is so colloquial. Yes, I am trying to learn Formal English. I will try not to say yea, I should be saying YES. Yes, that's it.
Err. We are practicing for our graduation today. I was actually pretty excited about the whole thing but it turned out to be boring. Well, you see, I felt sleepy in the middle of the practices for the reason that the song was kept repeated. And of course, I got sleepy and got annoyed as well. LOL.
And yesterday, I bought Richfel's gift. And had a haircut. And bought a new book. I bought The Witch of Portobello and I am glad! Because I wanted this book so much. And I actually find a copy in my new favorite bookshop, PowerBooks, the bookshop where I can find the books I would die for. Yes, I am so happy until now and I am currently reading it as of the moment.
I think that's all. LOL.