Yesterday was pretty tiring. I am so exhausted that when I arrived home, I seek hurriedly a shower, and my fluffy bed and pillows. But at the same time, it was fun. It was fun because of Josemhe, Eden, and Yanie. We are also excited to become College Students.
I don't like my schedule at all. I need to wake up early in the morning. It is like I am still in High School. :( Here's my schedule.
Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays
07:30 - 08:30 MATH 15C
08:30 - 10:30 AC 501
10:30 - 11:30 BA 11
01:30 - 02:30 NASC 2
03:30 - 04:30 REED 10
Tuesdays, Thursdays
07:30 - 09:00 FILI 1
09:00 - 10:30 ENGL 1
01:00 - 02:00 PE 11G
Saturdays
07:30 - 10:30 CWTS 11
This is my schedule. My M,W,F schedule is so hectic. But T,Th,S are fine. Hope to find time to rest at this kind of schedule.
I am still going back to the campus this Thursday to finish my needs and to buy my uniform.
That is all.