It is pretty nerve wracking. Especially for me. I used to be in a same section every year and almost all of my classmates are the same, others are transferred to the other sections. Technically, I am not a newbie. But this year, I will be. And I need to reach out to other people, or else, I will be alone in the whole school year.
It is not easy to meet new friends. People has their own different personalities, and maybe the personality I grew to be fond with will be the total opposite of the people I will soon call friends. It is very difficult, but God never gives us challenges that he knows we cannot surpass. Right?
I will be taking BS Accountancy. I don't have any background of the subject but I guess I can rely on my Mathematical Abilities and my fond of reading. I will try to cope up with the difficulties and the challenges that the professors will be handing to me. I will surpass them with all of my pride. I will receive my Diploma with pride and honor, knowing that I worked my ass to have it.
If ever I am given the chance to continue to study Law, I will give more of my hard work and I will prove to the world that I can do whatever I want and I can achieve my dreams. I will be passionate in my studies and fervently do the tasks I am supposed to do.
So, you, people, you should not take failure as a sign of giving up, yet, take it as a sign of working harder. You can surpass every challenges in life because God knows you can do it.
Photos from Tine's Birthday:
Labels: college