Today is June 2. 7 (or 8) days to go. Gosh, why am I counting it? I will make my day more miserable. Thinking that it will only be a few days from my first College year.
And also, 6 days from now, it would be my first blog anniversary. Oh, gee, I never had a blog that lasted for a year. The longest maybe is a month. HA! Yet, I managed to update my blog within a year. I have to say that I actually don't make posts everyday and post every single day for the rest of the year. It even came to me to stop blogging, but I didn't let that get through me. And here I am, will be saying Happy Anniversary and Happy New Blog Year to my site this June 8. What should I do? Should I celebrate? That's so lame, I guess. ROFL.
The post is actually about the new layout. Yet, I have the tendency to talk, I mean, to write, unnecessary things. So, I will stop now.
Before that, I am so excited watching The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian this Wednesday! Haha. I will be able to see my closest friend again. Uh, I miss her. :(

With my Closest Friend, Esther. I edited this. This photo was taken during our School Trip.

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
Labels: blogging, college, narnia, new skin