New post.
Okay, I am at home. I will be leaving around 12 since I have class. PE. Man, I hate PE!! I get so tired every PE session. It is so annoying. My arms would hurt like hell. Or, my legs. Oh, I cannot describe it in detail, maybe you'll feel the pain with me. HA!
So, by the end of the week it will be our Pre-Midterm Exams. Good news, there'll be no Filipino and English Exams. YES! Then, our NatSci Exams would be next Monday. I hope that the Acquaintance Party of the JPIA will be whole day so that there'll be no NatSci Class. HAHA. It is so irritating that I cannot enjoy the party since there'll be an exam after it. Uh, I really hate NatSci. Like PE. HAHA. If you are wondering what is NatSci... it is Natural Science. And our NatSci is the NASC 2 so it covers Physics and Chemistry. But as of now, we are more focused on Physics. Maybe before the Finals is the Chemistry. I have to say, I like Chemistry better than Physics. HEEE.
Um, I still love Edward, just you know. HAHA. Yes, still enamored and addicted to him. Can't wait for Breaking Dawn.
Wait.. I should focus on my pre-midterm examinations. Crap. Edward won't help me pass my examinations!
My Block is getting closer. Whenever we're free, almost all of us group together. Only a couple of people would not join us. So, technically, I am glad that we are so close. It's comfortable to work with people who you hang out with always.
I am sleepy. Crap.
Whatever, I'll stop.
PS: Try listening to Lullaby by Mitch Hansen Band. It's fantastic! The song is inspired by the Twilight Series. Ooh, lovely! :)