
And I lost, severely.
I tried to be someone's friend. Let's name someone X. X's gender is heshe/himher.
I tried to talk to X openly, so heshe can talk to me like the way I did. It's sad to know that I tried everything, and yet, it won't work. I tried my best, but, really, is X just blind or what?
This usually happens to me whenever I liked someone whom I think is very interesting and fascinating. I tried to make friends with someone, make him or her like me, but, God, it is frustrating to know that your hard work isn't acknowledged. Every second you spent with them is cherished, but for them, a minute simply passed by. It is just so aggravating knowing that they can freely talk to others, but with me, it is just impossible! I tried to be versatile around them so that they will be comfortable with me. But, hell, it doesn't work at all.
Now, I tried my best to pull away from X. But, I can feel the magnetic attraction pulling me to himher. The short talks we share means something for me, at least five of minutes of the day is spent talking to himher. I listened whenever heshe talks, and I reply when it is my time. I tried to hush down my ideas and not babble everything that there is in my mind, and let heshe talk that way heshe wanted it.
Yet, it never works. I am disappointed already. I tried to be X's friend, but I guess I am merely an acquaintance. Sigh.
I tried and I lost. So, I guess I should accept the defeat whole-heartedly. Maybe soon, X will find me intriguing the way I was fascinated my himher.