As you can see, I am also writing in my blog again. I hope I could write everyday, but I easily get lazy. I am tired to think and play with the keyboard. It's one of my faults. Sigh. But, don't worry, I will really try my best to update you with my everyday life.
There's a lot of things that's been going on. Next month, classes will start again, and honestly, I am not yet enrolled. Crap, what happened to the modernization of our University. They are so proud of their technologized method of enrollment, but I was devastated because it is a wreck. Oh, this is absurd. Everyday, I tried to wonder if I can actually go to classes next month. Will I be enrolled to all subjects that my course is required? I do hope I will be. I don't want to be an irregular student. It would not make me part of the Dean's List.
Uh, I am tired to write now. I want to play the Sims. If you see any typographical error or what, I apologize for that. I am in no mood to proof read.
Another post, soon.
Labels: college, enrollment, random, reading, school, writing