<body>
Just Bored
Saturday, December 20, 2008

20 random names:
1. Esther Gupana
2. Eden Mata
3. Richfel Uriarte
4. Josemhe dela Cerna
5. Jenica Nemil
6. Lorlee Nacua
7. Steffi Lim
8. Keeshia Gaviola
9. Guin Seno
10. Frances de Gracia
11. Hum Narvios
12. Carl Malazarte
13. Karl Comin
14. Alec Machacon
15. Melotte Zamora
16. Angeli Yap
17. Gibson Cabrera
18. John Rivera
19. Ruby Claire Tan
20. Richard Cafifge


Questions:
1. What if #7 told you he/she likes you?
- GEE!!!!!!

2. What if #15 and #17 dated?
- WAHAHAHHAAHH >:) it would be so funny

3. What if di mo nakilala si #19?
- it would be lonely during BA Classes.

4. What if nagsuntukan/nagsampalan kayo ni #16?
- hahah. i can't imagine myself smacking gel's face. hahah

5. What if #1 is a lost sibling?
- it would be nice. ;)

6. What do you like about #4?
- her cheerfulness. ;)

7. What do you hate about #10?
- nothing. she's just amazing that i couldn't hate her.

8. What is the most memorable moment you had with #12?
- twin moments. haha

9. What things do you have in common with #5?
- err, we both like alter music....?

10. What is the worst thing #20 did to you?
- nothing. he's like my litte brother. ;p

11. Would you love #2?
- Hell yea. as a friend of course.

12. Would you die for #6?
- it depends.

13. Would you kill # 15 for a million dollars?
- nah, she's worth more than that.

14. Would you marry #14?
- no. hahahhaha.

15. Would you trade places with #3?
- no. not really.

16. What present would you give to #18 on Christmas?
- this is tough.

17. What do you envy about #8?
- erm, she's a good writer. heheh

18. What would you do if #17 became a homosexual?
- HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA :))))))))))))))))))))))))

20. What would you do if #13 and #11 fought?
- stop them.

21. Describe #11.
- my AC teacher. aside from mdm Dabalos. and my FAG! ay, FAGG diay. hahah

22. If there would be a #21, who would it be?
- erm, regen zamora.

23. What is #10's catch phrase?
- daghan man. joke ra to? dance partner?

24. Do you think you and #3 could date?
- no wayyyyy!

25. Did you ever dream of #18?
- nahhh.

Labels:




Profile
the girl next door


Herah ;DD
I live under the penname MaPluie
But, my real name is actually Herah
I like to write unnecessary things. That's one of the reasons why I made a blog. Though, I won't mention the reasons why I made this blog here... so I'll continue the more about me stuff.
I also like to read. I collect books and I'll donate them to a library when I get old.
I like to watch movies and listen to music. I am also interested in technology.
I love to travel. My mission every year is to go out of the city and ride a plane at least once in a year.
I would like to learn French. I love the fact that the language is very complicated. It makes me fall in love with it more.


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
you're on your way

anne arli camille ceejae chesca elai frances isha karl keeshia khris maroze melotte soy soy shalla steffi

Archives
gone with the wind

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
June 2010

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration