My, my, it's been long since I've posted a proper post in my dear blog. Still not in the mood to write, though. Procrastination is killing me slowly, and... I just don't like to rant.
I miss Esther, Eden, Josemhe, Richfel, Lorlee, and Jenica. I want to see them, and flung my arms around them, and never let them go. I love you guys. I have to admit... though my College friends are really lovely, I still want to be with my original clique. They're just irreplaceable. *sigh*
I want to scream. Seriously. There's just been lot of going on and I don't have any idea who am I going to share all this miserable feelings buried deep inside me.
I can't wait to end this year. This is one hell of a year... a lot of things happened and most of them were... well, just depressing and nauseating.
Ah, I am looking forward to a better 2009.
Gee, I was ranting. Whatever.