No navigational skins that I love. I preferred this simple non-navigational layout. Ordinary, but it showcases everything that needs to be learned.
My mood as of the moment is mad. Not angry mad. But, crazy mad. Though, at some point I have to say I am pissed. Well, because a certain someone totally crushed my trust. I was shocked what that certain someone did. Man, I really want to rip that person's neck. I am really pissed.
Yet, it doesn't bother me most of the day. I ignore it most of the time. I force myself to put it on the side and focus on the present.

Oh, I am back to writing. To stories, to be specific. I just pray that the Mr. Haughty H would be finished before the new school year will start. It'll be a pain in the ass thinking about it during the beginning of classes.
I've got tons of ideas in writing, but sadly, they're just good for one day. The next day I think about them, I become disgusted. What a sucker. But I do really hope that my thing for writing would come back. It really got lost. Pssh.
Da da, I want to stop. I feel like I am ranting. Geez.
I placed a picture of myself because my self-esteem as of the moment is so high. And I am in the mood to be narcissistic as of the moment. Bla, I don't care what you say. I seldom do this. Oh, wait. I always do this. Blaah! Whatever.
And before anything else, kudos to Keeshia. She edited this gorgeous photo of mine. :)
Labels: narcissistic, random, ranting, writing