How's everyone? It seems eons to me since I last wrote something in my lovely blog. So, I am going to rant now. With nothing to say, actually.
Okay, first of all. I am still the lazy ass you know. I've been spending more than twelve hours in front of computer. If you politely ask why... I've been spending a lot of time reading fics at Fiction Press. Yes, I'm reading a new right now. A fic lasts a day or two days with me. Call me obssessed, I don't mind at all. As a matter of fact, I'll be proud. :)
What else? I've been busy thinking on how to write Mr. Haughty H. It's almost over. About two to three chapters left. I am so happy. I've been writing it since October. Though, it pains me to say goodbye to it, I am glad that I would be able to finish it already. Yeeey me!
Also, I saw Angels and Demons yesterday. Awesome movie. Though, I would really want to read the book the fully understand what's the point of the whole story.
okay, I am no longer in the mood to write. I'll stop.