
The title makes sense. I really don't have any idea what to write. I recently visited my blog and just had the urge to write a very long blog. But, I think it'll be pretty difficult since I don't have anything to write, to rant, or to talk about. My life is pretty much the same. Nothing eventful happened. My life's not that interesting, you know.
Er, I am currently reading Breaking Brian Deacon in Fiction Press. Yes, I am big fan of Fiction Press and it is already part of my daily routine to check interesting stories there. I've got nothing to do. I am bored!
Back to the story... I am currently on Chapter 16. I like the story. Cliche, but still good. I can't help it. I love cliche! For crying out loud. I want to at least escape the reality in reading mushy stuff that are actually fictional. You can't blame me for that. We usually have those tantrums anyway.
I seriously blame my hormones for my passionate adoration of fairy tales and happy endings. Haha.
Eh, what else I want to talk about? I really want to make a long post so it'll give me a reason not to write for the next few days. Haha, gah, I am so lazy.
Oh, I really want to learn how to dance. I've watched Center Stage Turn it Up recently and Cutting Edge 3 as well. Man, I am more inclined in learning how to dance. Though, Cutting Edge is a movie about ice skating... it still looks cool the way they moved in the ice. It's pretty tough. Thinking about how to maintain the balance and make sure that when you jump(or whatever term they use), you won't fall flat on your butt. Ah, Center Stage's the one that ignited me to learn how to dance. I don't know why everytime I watch a movie to dance, I also want to learn how to dance. Weird.
I'll be going out tonight. To attend my classmate's debut. I am glad to be out of the house for awhile. I usually spend my whole summer vacation inside my house, and I am pretty getting tired of it. I really want to let my feet hurt a little sometimes.
Huh, I made my post pretty long. I should end it here.
Oh, you may have noticed my obvious obssession of putting photos in every post. I just want to put some color in my blog. My blog's pretty lousy to look at with blacks, yellows, and reds. It's nice to see other colors. Don't you agree? :)