September is about to be over. Then, here comes October. Finals will be here in no time. How depressing. :O
I'm starting to work my ass off right now. I badly need to improve my grades. My life will go downhill if I fail. I swear. I want to remain in my course. It's my dream, and I shouldn't give up because of life's challenges decided to fall upon my feet. I need a lot of motivation and patience. I am seriously trying my best. I just wish that everything works out for me and everything I am working for will be paid even just a tiny fraction of my effort.
I should be going back to my studying. I have six chapters to study. And I just started. I'm still on the theories and there are still problems I need to work on. Help me drive away the demons of procrastination.